Executive Certificate in Strategic Management
Whether you provide a finished product to your customer, or you provide services, in this economy thinking strategically is critical for survival. The businesses that survive today not only understand the impact of inventory movements, capacity issues, data analysis and quality, they actively lead their organizations in directions that allow them to excel above the competition.
What You'll Learn
- Gain an understanding of what it takes to put your company first in the marketplace.
- Be able to identify those metrics that drive your costs and expenses and know how to control them.
- Increase your profit margin by increasing efficiencies and eliminating inefficiencies.
- Identify and increase the value added in your product or service, driving greater sales.
- Take a greater share of the market by your ability to respond to demand changes in a timely fashion.
- Strengthen your abilities to Direct, Produce, Negotiate and Lead.
To complete the Executive Certificate, complete any EIGHT of the following sessions:
February 20, 2014
Business Modeling & Data Analysis: Using Data to Make Better Decisions
November 7 & 8, 2013
Essential Skills for Effective Leaders
September 26 & 27, 2013
Forecasting and Capacity Planning
November 1, 2013
Inventory & Supply Chain Management
September 20, 2013
Mastering Employee Engagement
June 20 & 21, 2013
August 13, 2013
Strategic Negotiations: Crucial Skills for High Stake Agreements
On-Line session coming in June
Date to be determined