If you have 15 or more individuals that need a particular skill, it is more cost effective for you to have CMD to come to your facility and present the training.
The Center for Management Development can customize any of the training sessions that are offered publicly to suit your particular company values and mission.
CMD is also capable of creating and developing a session that specifically addresses issues or concerns your company is facing.
- Discussions are focused on your industry or service
- Materials are customized with your Company name, values and terminology
- Strong, experienced instructors with years of real-world business experience and excellent instructional skills
- Quicker and easier to physically get employees to the training session
- Ensures the same message is heard by all in a timely fashion
- You choose the day, the time and where the session is
- More cost effective than sending them one by one to public sessions
Below is a sampling of some of the topics that have been developed and presented at various companies in Wichita and the entire state of Kansas. You can click on the Session and see an outline for that topic.
You are not limited to using that outline or that exact topic. If you have a need and you don't see a session that fulfills that need, call a CMD representative and we will design a session for you.
316-978-5144 or 1-800-992-6345
In-house training demonstrates to your employees that you value them and want to improve their personal and professional effectiveness. It also demonstrates that you are serious about the success of your organization. The Center for Management Development wants to help you achieve that success.
Becoming an Effective Mentor
Behavioral Interviewing - Training Your Organization to Hire the Best People
Conducting Effective Meetings
Coping with Organizational Stress and Job Burnout
Developing and Delivering Effective Training
How Leaders Deal with Attitudes and Performance
How to Build a Talent Culture (Strengths based)
Management Overview of Lean: How it Works
Managing Change in the Workplace
Managing Upward - Strategies for Partnering with Your Boss
Motivating Employees by Improving Attitudes
Principles of Lean Manufacturing Strategies for Streamlining
Recognizing & Resolving Conflict in the Workplace
The Carrot Principle (Recognition)
Training for Impact
Walking the Tightrope - How to Balance Work and Home